Thursday 7 August 2014

Taste Paradise - One of the TOP 3 Dim Sum in Singapore

I haven't had dimsum for so long, ever since I'm addicted to weekend brunch + cappuccino. :p We initially decided on brunch but change to dimsum since it's so difficult for the 3 of us to meet up together - we wanted to treat Jia for her birthday too!

We had 2 choices - one was Taste Paradise and the other was Imperial Treasure - Nanbei, I had eaten at both restaurants before and the most number of times I visited was Taste Paradise! It was voted as one of the TOP 3 restaurants for dimsum together with Royal China at Raffles Hotel & YanTing at St Regis.

I'm no stranger to this place as I have been there with friends, colleagues gathering, for the ex's mum birthday treat. The dimsum were of average price but it seems that the price increases this time round! 

The table setup

Menu


 
The interior of the restaurant is a little dim, and they do have rooms available too which are a little brighter. I remembered the first time I went there with 2 gfs, we ordered a lot and cost $100, I also treated the ex's family for his mum's birthday and it cost $200 because I ordered a Peking duck too. We ordered some items (not considered less) this time round and it cost quite worth-it for the 4 of us (including Grace's bf). 

This 叉烧酥 $4.80 is a must!

Har-gao $5.80, I'm not a fan of it but the har-gao here taste pretty good.

One of the top liu sha bao $5.80 in Singapore, really da best!

XO carrot cake $7.80

Mango prawn roll $5.60 - mango & prawn makes a good combination

Charsiew Bun $4.50

Century Egg Lean Meat Congee $4.50

Steamed Spareribs $4.20

Egg Tarts $4.20

Xiao Long Bao $4.80

Cheong Fun with Shrimps $6.20

I really love the dimsum here a lot, especially the custard bun (liu sha bao). We only paid $81.68 for the 4 of us, which is considered ok. I want to go try the Royal China at Raffles hotel next time round, the colleagues went ahead when I was in Amsterdam earlier in January this year, so they are going to arrange another session again. Yay, I can't wait! :)







Taste Paradise
No. 2 Orchard Turn
#04-07 Ion Orchard
Singapore 238801
Tel: 6509 9660
Mon – Fri:
11.30am – 3.00pm (last order 2.30pm)
6.00pm – 11.00pm (last order 10pm)

Sat, Sun & PH:
11.00am – 4.30pm (last order 3.30pm)
6.00pm – 11.00pm (last order 10pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment